The optimum combination of analog and digital
Messe Luzern has teamed up with Conteo to develop a total concept – digital and analog – for successful B2B marketing that will find you new customers.
As an upstream supplier and processor, you face growing demands from customers. Rather than individual products and services, you must now pitch comprehensive solutions to them. We have also come full circle with this development: what we launched as a new trade fair concept at the Swiss Plastics Expo 2017 has meanwhile become a comprehensive marketing solution. We now have the perfect combination of analogue and digital.
We have successfully implemented this unique and holistic concept at the Swiss Medtech Expo and AM Expo trade fairs. We are delighted to organize the Swiss Plastics Expo 2020 in accordance with this tried-and-tested concept and to offer you more than just a trade fair appearance.
Your competencies in the spotlight
The focus is on your success stories – so you can successfully position yourself on the market as a leading provider in your field of expertise. We offer you the tools to prepare this content persuasively and hence clearly demonstrate your competences, while also making the benefits understandable for your customers – in both digital and analog domains.
– You and your success stories are already online even before the fair.
– Visitors ready themselves for the fair and come to you with specific questions.
– Position yourself on a focus topic and reach visitors you don't yet know.
– The showcases make it easy to start a conversation with interested visitors.
– The showcases are there to mobilize visitors and convince them of your competencies.
– All presentations in the Innovation Symposium will be videoed and generate on the Swiss Plastics Platform more viewers online after the fair.
The Swiss Plastics Platform is where the Plastics community meets to find ideas, technologies and production solutions that will lead to projects being implemented successfully and at greater speed.